A couple of people asked me about this, and I did mean to post it, but I was distracted by honeymoons and whatnot.
This is the playlist of songs that were played at our wedding, either as background music or during the ceremony:
– “Katamari on the Rock (Main Theme)” by Yu Miyake and Masayuki Tanaka, from the Katamari Damacy Soundtrack.
– “Eep Oop Ork Ah-Ah (Means I Love You)” by the Violent Femmes.
– “You’re My Best Friend” by Queen.
– “Oh By Jingo! Oh By Gee!” by the Premiere Quartet.
– “Earth Angel” by the Penguins.
– “Solsbury Hill” by Peter Gabriel.
– “Happy Feet” by The Muppets.
– “Stormwind” by Jason Hayes, Tracy W. Bush, Derek Duke, Glenn Stafford, from World of Warcraft.
– “Daydream Believer” by The Monkees.
– “Concerning Hobbits” by Howard Shore, from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
– “It’s Oh So Quiet” by Bjork.
– “Octopus’ Garden” by The Beatles.
– “Wind” by Akeboshi.
I am aware that some of these are pretty dorky, but we’re pretty dorky folks, so that makes sense.