I so seldom follow these memes, but this is a cute one:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth full sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don’t search around for the coolest book you can find. Do what’s actually nearest to you (We already know you, no use trying to be pretentious)
“This is not the sort of magic which civilised men wish to see practised in England nowadays!”
– “Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell” by Susanna Clarke